Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN (Facility)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
LPN / LVN Job DescriptionInterim HealthCare Houston Southeast &
Staffing is America's leading provider of home care services, and
healthcare facility staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.Interim HealthCare strives to
make a difference with specialized nursing skills that provide
effectively, and efficient patient care in the lives of the people
in the Houston Southeast area by providing the most excellent
facility staffing patient care.We are seeking LPN's / LVN's to
provide effective and efficient patient care in the Houston
Southeast area, under the supervision of a registered nurse and in
accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law, and
regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor
requirements, and Interim HealthCare policies and
procedures.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to deal with multiple changes based on patient and
- Able to perform CPR.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patient's progress.
- Effectively communicate in English with all levels of the
workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- May have access to protected health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. -
- Pass federal and state-required criminal and abuse background
checks where required.
- Perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Provide proof of a driver's license, and valid auto liability
insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport
- Provide Two (2) references.
- Recognize and report changes in the patient's condition to the
Facility and RN supervisor.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and
reach freely and assist patients with standing, walking, and
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
Including willingness to work with COVID patients.
- Physical activity that may require occasional lifting, pushing,
or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Work is normally performed in the patient's residences or
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly PayIf you are looking for a stable career opportunity,
look no further. We offer the security of working for an
established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and
there are more than 350 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. -2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Texas City , Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN (Facility), Healthcare , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!