Product Engineer - Chassis Systems - PSP
Location: Texas City
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Job Title: Chassis Systems
Job Location: Remote
Duration: 12+ Months(Possibility of Extension to long term
- This position will be responsible for the engineering, design,
development, timing, and production release of Chassis components
- Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, cost
reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including
communicating technical product status to management.
- Engineering role will also require individual to manage program
development and report status, issues and recovery plans.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is required
(written, verbal and presentation skills).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an ABET accredited or
- Minimum two years electrical and one-year mechanical design
involving the design and release for electrified chassis related
- Strong written and oral communication skills along with strong
leadership and interpersonal skills to work in a team
- Detailed understanding of controller or electrical component
- Software proficient in vehicle diagnostic interrogation along
with spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and database
- Remote with some travel to the US for meetings
- Proof of Covid Vaccination will be required
Top 3 Skills:
1. Vehicle Diagnostics
2. CAN Communication (CANalyzer and CANape)
3. Project Management Experience
Keywords: LanceSoft, Texas City , Product Engineer - Chassis Systems - PSP, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...