Warranty Claims Adjuster
Company: The Amynta Group
Location: Texas City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We're thrilled that you are interested in joining us here at the
The MECHANICAL WARRANTY CLAIMS ADJUSTER is responsible for
interactions with customers, inspectors, repair facilities, and
part vendors to support our auto warranty call center. The Warranty
Claims Adjuster will be responsible for providing our innovative
extended service plans and warranty programs to retailers, dealers,
distributors and manufacturers in numerous consumer and automotive
- Handle claims on a daily basis
- Work in a call center environment focused on handling calls
daily with expected performance metrics, handle times, and
- Probe and troubleshoot mechanical breakdown claims to determine
whether customer complaint, repair facility diagnosis, and failed
parts meets the criteria for approval based on the terms and
conditions of the extended service contract.
- Review and verify repair costs using standard "national labor
guides" (including labor rates and time) to ensure estimates are
within approval guidelines. Use other resources such as, technical
bulletins, recalls and system comments, and other requirements
during the adjudication process.
- Verify repair information to determine if coverage is within
the guidelines of the service contract.
- Determine if a field inspection is necessary based on cause of
failure and cost estimates submitted by repair facility.
- Document all interactions, research, verifications and other
claim-related information in the database system.
- Interface with customers, agents, dealers, and other relevant
parties to complete all investigations of claims.
- Review claims using the adjudication process established by
- Partner with other departments, claim adjusters, and management
staff to identify options that support claims resolution and
- Maintain a continual working knowledge of our client's
products, services and promotions.
- Retrieve information from company systems and communicate
information back to the customers, dealers, repair facilities, and
vendors in a clear and concise manner.
The Amynta Group (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of any ground of discrimination
protected by applicable human rights legislation. The information
collected is solely used to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable
accommodation throughout the recruitment process in accordance with
applicable human rights and accessibility legislation. A reasonable
accommodation is an adjustment to processes, procedures, methods of
conveying information and/or the physical environment, which may
include the provision of additional support, in order to remove
barriers a candidate may face during recruitment such that each
candidate has an equal employment opportunity. The Company will
accommodate a candidate to the point of undue hardship. Please
inform the Company's personnel representative if you require any
accommodation in the application process.
Keywords: The Amynta Group, Texas City , Warranty Claims Adjuster, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!