Business Development - AI Inference Computing
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Business Development - AI Inference ComputingJob
Description:Responsible for the development and/or delivery of
integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for an AI
Inference platform.. Drives continuous improvements to GTM
efficiency and effectiveness.Management Level Definition:Unique
mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter
knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques.
Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the
company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative
solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects
that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. May
participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides
mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely
exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques
and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets
functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager
within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a
primary job function.Responsibilities:
- Contributes to development of messaging and positioning for
specific AI products
- Seek out new customer sales opportunities, accelerate existing
opportunities to build an HPE pipeline.
- Maintain knowledge of AI accelerator competitors in customer
accounts to strategically position products and services.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the customer pipeline -
aligning with HPE account managers
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative
relationship with customers, by developing a core understanding of
the unique business needs of customers and AI Inference use cases
within their industry.
- Contributes to sales proposal development, negotiations and
- Work closely with and supports HPE account manager, providing
technical expertise and support, and participating in customer
engagements as needed.
- Interlock with product management and engineering on sustaining
and new customer requirements for product planning
- Lead sales enablement and associated content creation that
helps sellers sell
- Develop/manage customer database/analyticsEducation and
- BA or BS in Marketing or Business Development; MBA
- 10+ years marketing experience, including offering marketing,
segment marketing, partner marketing, market research and customer
database/ analytics.Knowledge and Skills:
- Acknowledged mastery of marketing principles, practices,
tactics and tools.
- Highly knowledgeable on all aspects of offering, segment,
partner and account-based marketing.
- In-depth understanding of the industry, offering categories and
company offerings/ strategy.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Exceptional negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
and functional disciplines, both within and outside the
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Conflict-resolution skills.Impact/Scope:
- Drive/execute/evaluate marketing strategies and tactics that
drive demonstrable revenue, share gains and customer/partner
- Strong partner to sales in key account acquisition/
- High - Deals with highly complicated strategic/tactical issues;
interfaces with senior marketing management, senior
cross-functional/cross- organizational management, senior marketing
partner management and end customers.Job:MarketingJob
Level:MasterHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected
Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all
applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction
records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and
similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Texas City , Business Development - AI Inference Computing, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!