Austin / TIG Welder (1st Shift)
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Job DescriptionIf you are interested in this job and need more
details, please send me (Revika) your resume on
Revika.Dsouza@lancesoft.com and call/ text me on 703-889-6631.
Thanks!Job Title: TIG WelderLocation: ustin, TX, 78753Duration: 03
Months (Contract)Hours: 1st Shift (Mon - Fri)Description:
- Manufacture product that meets quality requirements. Inspect
and verify work prior to submitting for inspection.
- Demonstrate capability and aptitude to learn then teach various
and appropriate welding techniques using GTAW (TIG).
- Must be able to use Argon gas and TIG Welding procedures to
connect metal components
- Must know the proper weld settings for welding various
materials along with filler rod selection.
- Meet time and schedule standards for assigned tasks.
- Keep equipment clean and maintain proper fluid
- Use TIG welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an
efficient manner to maximize production
- Assemble, hold to tolerance, and manufacture product that meets
quality requirements, inspect, and verify work prior to submitting
- Return all fixtures and tooling upon job completion.
- Advise supervision of issues that arise.
- Make routine decisions and use problem-solving to resolve basic
manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
- Assist the shop with general upkeep.
- Weld TIG in all positions: vertical, horizontal, flat, and
using a turntable.
- Weld with gas purge.
- Set up welding equipment (amperage, voltage, wire-speed, etc.)
maximizing efficiency and effectiveness per application.
- Record and track daily operations.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area.Physical
Demands and Working Conditions:
- This section is required for compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Acts (ADA).Criteria:Work Environment:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed primarily in a manufacturing and office
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull, and
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers.
- Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks.
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time.Skills/Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, read,
write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence,
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in
written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to operate various shop tools.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to use various inspection gages.
- Subject to noise levels.
- May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers,
faxes, computers, etc.
- The worker has protection from weather conditions but not
necessarily from temperature changes.Educational/Certification
- High school diploma preferred; and/or equivalent work
- One year certificate from college, technical school, AS in
welding, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- TIG Certification is a plusExperience Requirement:Work
- 5+ years of TIG welding experience.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Texas City , Austin / TIG Welder (1st Shift), Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!