Loan Specialist I
Company: Regional Finance
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
For over 35 years, our Team Members have been passionate about
supporting customers through their financial challenges in life.
They take pleasure in finding solutions and lending a helping hand,
both to our customers and our communities. As we continue to grow
and become a national brand in consumer financing, we hope you'll
consider us for future career opportunities.
If you are looking to make a meaningful impact in people's lives by
bringing a personal touch to finances, join our team today!
Regional Finance is hiring! We are looking for talented and driven
individuals to join our team. Take the next step in your career and
click that apply button!
The core of a Loan Specialist is being customer oriented. If you
are interested in helping others in their time of need, then this
is the career you have been looking for!
Why work at Regional?
* Regional offers competitive pay! We do our best to show that we
value our team members!
* You are eligible for a monthly bonus. Who doesn't love a nice
cash reward for their hard work?
* You will have promotion opportunities. We love to train our Loan
Specialists into future Branch Managers!
* All full-time team members have access to our medical, dental,
vision and 401(k) benefits!
Duties and responsibilities
* Provide exceptional service to all customers.
* Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to
present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
* Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
* Grow account volume through good judgment and effective customer
solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
* Minimize delinquent debt through calling customers and collecting
on past-due accounts.
* Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
* Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
* Other duties as assigned by leadership.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* Prior customer service experience in either a sales/retail
environment or cash management environment.
* Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
* Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile with
liability insurance coverage.
* Demonstrated passion for customer service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Customer service minded with a personality that relates well with
a broad spectrum of people, including external customers, branch
colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
* Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
* Proven ability to multi-task.
* High degree of integrity.
* Sales mentality.
* Adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
This position works in an office providing customer services to
customers and potential customers in person and over the phone. The
LS typically works 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday with
some Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed
basis and is at the discretion of upper management.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Finance, Texas City , Loan Specialist I, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!