Registered Nurse Med Surg Telemetry
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a
Registered Nurse in the Med/Surg Telemetry. We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee
discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love
to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston
Healthcare Mainland - Texas City, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Med
Surg Telemetry HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland has been an integral
part of Galveston County for more than 60 years. We offer 223 beds
and services in emergency medicine, obstetrics and gynecology,
surgery, physical therapy, radiology, total joint replacements,
hyperbaric medicine diagnostic/imaging services and wound care
facilities. What you will do in this role:
- Interprets diagnostic data.
- Competently performs routine technical procedures/skills.
- Provides patient/family instruction and healthcare
- Practices and promotes proper aseptic technique, infection
control measures, and body mechanics.
- Evaluates the patient/family response to, and outcome(s) of,
implemented care and modifies the plan of care accordingly.
- Competently and consistently completes accurate, concise, and
legible documentation on all patient, unit, and Hospital
- Supports/participates in unit-based continuous quality
improvement activities including evaluative mechanisms.
- Utilizes research-based nursing interventions. Will participate
in peer review.
What qualifications you will need:
- One (1) year prior clinical experience.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and CertificationHCA Healthcare ranks
on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd
love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiters.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Texas City , Registered Nurse Med Surg Telemetry, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!