Company: Regional Management Corp
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
customers.For over 35 years, our Team Members have been passionate
about supporting customers through their financial challenges in
life. They take pleasure in finding solutions and lending a helping
hand, both to our customers and our communities. As we continue to
grow and become a national brand in consumer financing, we hope
you'll consider us for future career opportunities.If you are
looking to make a meaningful impact in people's lives by bringing a
personal touch to finances, join our team today!Regional Finance is
hiring! We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join
our team. Take the next step in your career and click that apply
Job IntroThe core of a Loan Specialist is being customer oriented.
If you are interested in helping others in their time of need, then
this is the career you have been looking for!Why work at
- Regional offers competitive pay! We do our best to show that we
value our team members!
- You are eligible for a monthly bonus. Who doesn't love a nice
cash reward for their hard work?
- You will have promotion opportunities. We love to train our
Loan Specialists into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access to our medical, dental,
vision and 401(k) benefits!Duties and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to
present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective
customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Minimize delinquent debt through calling customers and
collecting on past-due accounts.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer
accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience in either a sales/retail
environment or cash management environment.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background
- Valid Driver's License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.Critical Competencies
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever-changing environment.Working
conditionsThis position works in an office providing customer
services to customers and potential customers in person and over
the phone. The LS typically works 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through
Friday with some Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an
as needed basis and is at the discretion of upper
management.Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender
status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
uniform service, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law ("Protected Characteristics"). Regional's policy of
non-discrimination applies to all phases of the employment process
and relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment and
selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and
training; promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and
recreational programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp, Texas City , Loan Specialist, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!