Field Sales Manager (Metro By T-Mobile - Bilingual Spanish) - Dallas, TX
Company: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Location: Texas City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Making the future is everyday life at Samsung. We're seeking
innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a
better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet,
but our best is always a prototype for something better and our
people thrive with a driven mindset - better builds on better. We
believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive
culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team
where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our
talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better
tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
Role and Responsibilities
We ae currently looking for a Field Sales Manager who will be
responsible for driving sales and maximizing retail success. With
minimal management oversight, this role will build brand awareness
and advocacy with both retail sales personnel and consumers.
Through training and consumer facing activities, the Field Sales
Manager will be accountable for driving product awareness, sales,
and improving the consumer journey within the assigned
- Responsible for driving sell-out of Samsung products across
multiple channels within an assigned territory
- Implements and executes sales strategies designed to maximizes
Samsung market share in order to meet or exceed revenue objectives
for the brand
- Develop and deliver customer specific sales tactics, training
and brand advocacy programs by creating and maintaining
partnerships with retail sales personnel and store leadership
- Through one-to-one and group training, utilizes full discretion
to create programs intended to ensure all sales personnel are
highly knowledgeable on the unique selling points of Samsung
devices and are actively recommending Samsung devices to
- Field Sales Managers are responsible for meeting or exceeding
sales revenue and unit goals, as well as rep knowledge, rep
recommendation rates and training engagements as measured by
in-store mystery shops and the Market Communication System.
- 2-5 years in territory sales with strong preference for
experience working with National Retailers and/or National Carrier
Operators preferred: Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience using sales data and insights to recommend and drive
localized and customized sales programs in differing channels
- Strong background in operational excellence and merchandising
- Self-starter and willingness to take initiative and drive
localized revenue growth programs in targeted channels while
adhering to Samsung Brand expectations
- Strong experience managing competing priorities and
collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and develop strong partnerships with respective channels
in aligned territory
- Utilize sales reporting and other analytics to identify and
prioritize high-opportunity store locations based on Samsung
- Ability to drive sell-out of Samsung products through in store
activities, which includes but not limited to a variety of
innovative customer-centric tactics including in-store training
events, contests, small-scale incentive programs developed at your
discretion per individual store, and consumer engagement events to
improve sales performance within territory.
- Act as Samsung brand advocate and spokesperson for both local
and national consumer events
- Ensure Samsung's retail brand standards are maintained by
regularly inspecting all Samsung branded displays and marketing
- Validate, analyze and interpret a broad range of retail-related
data including industry trends, competitor pricing, competitor
incentives, promotional activities, and customer and RSA brand
- Strong collaboration with peers and sales leadership to provide
key on the ground insights and feedback to support the development
of district and regional strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to work with both
channel leadership and Samsung Retail leadership
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions: The position
requires the ability to perform the essential duties and
responsibilities in the following environment:
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal
50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time
under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are
normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress,
fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant
technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and
commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of
responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where
decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions
adversely affect operating results and management decisions.
Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may
jeopardize the company's competitive position.
Skills and Qualifications
--- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies
and procedures to resolve routine issues
--- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices
--- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
--- Typical entry point for university graduates
defaults according to your location. You can change
Country/Language at the bottom of the page. If you are European
Economic Resident, please click here.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are
committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal
Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious
exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is
approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a
candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More
details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the
application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with
Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our
job application process. If you have a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application
process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team
(855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for
assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is
not intended for general employment inquiries.
Keywords: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Texas City , Field Sales Manager (Metro By T-Mobile - Bilingual Spanish) - Dallas, TX, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!