Part-time Teller (Solution Specialist I) - Mainland
Location: Texas City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
The Solution Specialist is responsible for providing support and
coverage to Solution Centers and the Contact Center. The ideal
candidate has experience in proactively establishing and
maintaining positive relationships with members and team
- Establishes and maintains a positive relationship by creating
an exceptional experience making the member feel valued.
- Proactively identifies changes in member's life and banking
needs and recommends relevant solutions to enhance the member's
financial and life goals.
- Provides timely responses to member and other team member
- Teller transaction functions; including deposits, withdrawals,
transfers, payments, etc.
- Basic account management and questions
- Recommends and assists members with convenient technology
solutions including but not limited to Online Banking, mobile
- Assumes responsibility for related duties and special projects
as required or assigned
- Fosters a positive and engaging work environment for team
- Implements processes as required by the Bank Secrecy Act and
Wellby policies and procedures including but not limited to
completing and submitting Currency Transaction Reports, being
knowledgeable of signs of unusual financial activities, and
reporting signs of unusual activity and/or completing reporting for
Suspicious Activity Report as appropriate per procedure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility to support other Solutions Centers and Contact
Center based on business need
- Prior work experience in member service, financial services or
- Prior work experience in a contact center
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or
outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining
information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. These include the ability to:
- sit and / or stand for entire work day
- bend / twist
For All Candidates:
This is a Part-Time Hourly role.
Wellby is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and
gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any other
legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information
about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, click here for
English / Spanish.
Wellby provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable
accommodation, please email email@example.com or call
800-940-0708 for assistance.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by team members and are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do
not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change
at the discretion of the Company.
Keywords: Wellby, Texas City , Part-time Teller (Solution Specialist I) - Mainland, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!