Nanny - Texas City, TX
Company: Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Location: Texas City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Flexible work schedule - AND YOU CHOOSE?- How easy is
that?Whether you have school, or family, or other activities each
day that you enjoy spending time on, or even committing to - as
aBright Horizons Nanny, you can STAY FLEXIBLE - every week! After
all, SUPERHEROES get to create their own schedules, right? Core
booking hours run from 7AM - 7PM, Monday - Friday - when families
need you the most - and you still get to support the kids on the
days that work for you.Creating your profile takes just a few
minutes - and you'll get a super-quick responseAs a Bright Horizons
Nanny, you can FLEX your SUPERPOWERS:
- It's an in-home child care experience, but without the hassles
of transporting the kids OR doing household chores.
- You'll be supporting families with children from infants to
school age, without necessarily committing to the same weekly
- But in many cases, we may be able to commit a regular schedule
- As you notice the children's interests and skills, you are
encouraged to engage them - creatively and spontaneously - in
- You'll also be developing your skills and your own creative
interests - with colleagues like you - through MATU- our exclusive
- Fulfill your passion for supporting children, with the most
flexible work environment in the industry!And did we mention we
make it Fun 4 U?
- GetCare Bagsfilled with cool age-based activities - and games -
for all of your assignments.
- Choose from a variety of top-tier,paidtrainings:
- Mandated ReporterAnd, of course we pay you as you go through
our never-boring orientations!
- We are "human-centric," and committed to Diversity, led by our
Employee Advisory Groups and Inclusion Councils. In other words -
bring your WHOLE SELF to work!
- Our Care Agency Managers are right there, right when you need
- Direct access to your Dedicated Scheduling Team - 365 days a
- Our fresh, regularly updated CDA training programs give you
lots of options to keep on growing.
- "Perks at Work" for our Part-timers includecell-phone provider
discounts,tuition reimbursement opportunities, discounted movie
tickets, and more.
- Want to move up? We've got multiple career-path options.
- We're a HEART-CENTERED Enterprise - every day.
- Principles like Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect
and Teamwork are what we live and breathe - not just a dusty plaque
on a wall.
- Want to give back even more? The Bright Horizons Foundation for
Children is dedicated to helping families in crisis.Full-time hours
may also be available and come with additional benefit offerings
such as paid vacation and sick time.JOB REQUIREMENTS:Nannies must
pass state and company background checks. Experience and
educational requirements include:At least 18 years of age with high
school diploma or GED.Demonstrated 2 years' of experience working
with children of all ages.Reliable transportation and cell
phone.Two full daysof open availability Monday- Fridayduring the
core booking hours of 7AM-7PMHAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR
APPLICATION?Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
855-877-6866Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce
that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide
equal employment opportunities to all individuals without
discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and
regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: and
along with information on the and .Applicants requiring a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright Horizons Children's Centers, Texas City , Nanny - Texas City, TX, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!