Company: JMK5 Drive LLC
Location: Texas City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Mainland City Centre, Our Grounds Crew will
maintain lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers, and the general appearance
of the property as well as keeping the pavement and turf clear of
debris. A groundskeeper may need to employ insecticides, chemical
sprays, fertilizers, and mulch to optimize condition of greenery.
The top priority of a groundskeeper is to ensure grounds are always
pleasant—both visually and operatively. General Responsibilities
- Mow lawns
- Trim hedges
- Maintaining gardens and lawns, including planting, fertilizing,
weeding, soil conditioning, mulching, watering, and applying
- Prepare outdoor areas for various weather conditions by
weatherproofing, covering outdoor furniture with tarps, tying down
unsecured items, etc.
- Operate and maintain landscaping equipment
- Waste Management General Requirements Include:
- Ability to operate various types of power equipment including
lawnmowers, trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, and other
- Ability to use hand tools required for landscaping.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments.
- Extensive knowledge of landscaping techniques and
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions as required
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including
maneuvering up and down ladders and stairs
Keywords: JMK5 Drive LLC, Texas City , Groundskeeper, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!