Home Health Aide (HHA)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Texas City
Posted on: June 15, 2022
HHA - Home Care AideInterim HealthCare Houston Southeast &
Staffing is America's leading provider of home care services. We
offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Interim HealthCare strives to make a difference with specialized
skills that provide effectively, and efficient patient care in the
lives of the people in the Houston Southeast area.We are seeking
Home Care Aides to provide effective and efficient patient care in
the Houston Southeast area, under the supervision of a registered
nurse and in accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable
law, and regulation, accepted standards of caregiver practices,
payor requirements, and Interim HealthCare policies and
procedures.General Purpose: To provide hands-on personal care,
report changes in the patient's/client's condition, perform simple
procedures as an extension of therapy or nursing services, and
provide activities of daily living as assigned to clients in the
home setting.Essential Functions:
- Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.
- Assists in medication reminding.
- Assists perform and train patient/client and family in
activities of ADL's
- Assists with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion
- Document observations, activities, and services provided in an
accurate, complete, and timely manner.
- Honors patient rights.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing, and
personal protective equipment.Home Health Aide MAY NOT:
- Perform any skilled nursing procedure, which is prohibited by
the State Nurse Practice Act, law, or regulation.Minimum Education
& Experience Requirements:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Six (6) months of experienceKnowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Two (2) positive references
- Evidence of passing a home health aide written knowledge
- Pass state-required criminal background checks where
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation. Including the ability to
constantly stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and reach freely.
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment (e.g.,
face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs.
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly PayIf you are looking for a stable career opportunity,
look no further. We offer the security of working for an
established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and
there are more than 350 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. -2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Texas City , Home Health Aide (HHA), Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!