Benefits Account Coordinator
Company: Texas First Bank . Insurance
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job Description Looking for a collaborative leader to manage
complex employee benefit insurance accounts, service escalated
issues, and serves as the primary contact for
clients.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage a complex book of business with various funding
methodologies and with varying level of plan customizations.
- Learn and provide insightful insurance knowledge to clients and
other members of the department. You will be a primary knowledge
resource for your clients.
- Maintain client engagement with our products and resources.
Referring clients to educational resources, vendor contact or HR
products and services, as needed.
- Primary liaison between the client and the insurance
- Manage client renewals and negotiate with carriers on behalf of
- Provide assigned clients with proactive and personalized
- Develop employee communications for renewal changes, enrollment
procedures, miscellaneous benefit changes and/or
- Occasionally lead client meetings regarding renewals, open
enrollment, and/or discuss employee benefit plan utilization
- Peer review client deliverables, such as proposals and employee
- Assistance in the development of training content and
collaborate on implementation.
- Educate and advise clients on all Benefits Compliance topics,
including but not limited to ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, 5500s, Health Care
Reform Mandates, and new legislative developments as they pertain
to employee benefits. Skills and Special Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Must hold or willing to earn a life and health insurance
- Proficient in MS Office products, Excel, Word, Outlook, and
- Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal
- Ability to think critically about complex problems and generate
- Maintain current industry knowledge and constantly learn new
things as technology and trends change.
- Typical work week Monday - Friday; 7:30am-4:30pm or
Keywords: Texas First Bank . Insurance, Texas City , Benefits Account Coordinator, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!