Sales Associate - Texas Home Health - Webster/ Clear Lake, TX
Location: Texas City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SERVICE AREA: Webster and Clearlake TX
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees
with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
Position: Sales Associate
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager(HH)
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Facilitate the home health referral process and coordinate the
information to patients, family members, physicians, SNF/hospital
staff, and any other involved entities related to the continuing
care of patients in their homes.
- Assist in providing home care staff with adequate information
on home care plan prior to the patient's order for service and
equipment, ordering equipment from vendors, and communicating with
the home health agency.
- Assist in securing physician orders to seamlessly initiate the
start of care and facilitate face-to-face documentation.
- Provide home health agency with complete referral information
to ensure timely, appropriate care, and to enhance relationships
between the agency, patients, families, physicians, and referral
- Participate in SNF/hospital coordination meetings and lead
clinically based in-services for referral sources and
- Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- One (1) year of home health experience preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
Keywords: AccentCare, Texas City , Sales Associate - Texas Home Health - Webster/ Clear Lake, TX, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!