Location: Texas City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for
people who - simply put - are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough
technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS
utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#,
Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine
data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP
(coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve
operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace,
agile product development environment. We aim to build
path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and
complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on
the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there
is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Years of Experience required: 5-10 years
Work Location: Texas City, TX, United
As a SirionLabs Account Executive, you will be focused
on customer acquisition within your assigned territory of named
accounts. You should have a proven track record of exceeding quota
in SaaS/Cloud application sales in procurement or contract
management or revenue management domains and be a motivated and
tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to senior-level
executives in Procurement, Finance and IT.
- Develop and execute a strategic territory plan to deliver
maximum revenue potential.
- Evangelize the SirionLabs vision within key Fortune 1000
accounts in the territory and develop high-value business
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new
Fortune 1000 customers.
- Working in close collaboration with solution consulting,
management and ecosystem business partners, sell SirionLabs value
proposition to senior-level executives
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM tool,
while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity
- 5 to 10 years of experience in solution software sales.
- Contract Management or Procurement or Supply Chain domain
knowledge - must be able to have credible business conversations
with procurement, legal and finance executives
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over achievement of
quota's and revenue goals
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated
ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation,
presentation and solution selling skills to manage complex
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and
change is the only constant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- A Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution
Keywords: SirionLabs, Texas City , Account Executive, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!