Corporate Director of Recruiting
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Develop a sourcing and hiring strategy to meet business
requirements and manager expectations
- Track, analyze and report candidate pipeline status, recruiting
trends, market data and key performance indicators and openly share
information with hiring leaders.
- Ensure recruiting message aligns with staffing needs and
- Collaborate with Marketing to manage recruiting flowchart
multiple park locations.
- Stay current on external trends to the areas of talent
acquisition, organizational effectiveness, and human behavior.
- Communicate and develop relationships with hiring managers to
understand business needs, job specifications, and property
- Support the development and implementation of campus recruiting
strategies at target colleges and universities in support of Six
Flags Intern Program.
- Build long-term relationships at target universities and
industry related organizations to maintain a pipeline of top talent
for internships and entry-level leadership job opportunities.
- Recognize and adapt global best practices as appropriate.
- Track program successes through metric driven information and
make recommendations for enhancements to programs based on data
- Ensure talent pool reflects the company's commitment to
Diversity and Inclusion.
- Cooperative effort with Staffing and Talent Development to
ensure timely delivery of candidates to Hiring Managers
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in HR related marketing
- Experience developing role descriptions and requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
for a diverse community.
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, and desire to
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across
Ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (or related field) or
equivalent management experience in retail, hospitality or theme
- Minimum 2 years high volume high velocity recruiting experience
preferable in the hospitality industry.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which
prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings),
extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above
the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4"
by 4". (Please answer "YES" if you believe you would qualify for a
religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Texas City , Corporate Director of Recruiting, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!