Bookkeeper - Senior Associate
Company: Whitney Penn LLP
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Client Service
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- General ledger and month-end preparation
- Monthly write-up procedures
- Supervising other bookkeepers
- Tax processing and related tax department support
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience required.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 year Associates Degree in Accounting or 4 year accounting
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in various accounting
software packages including QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online, MS
Excel and Word required.
- Public accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Must be organized, proactive and able to complete projects
efficiently and accurately.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work at a fast pace and meet critical
- Ability to effectively interact with clients.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
Keywords: Whitney Penn LLP, Texas City , Bookkeeper - Senior Associate, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!