Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
APPLY IN PERSON
Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and Noon or 2:00 PM to
4:00PM (Closed on holidays)
Assist Foreman and skilled craft workers in performing their
assigned duties under close supervision. Usually an entry level
position as the first step to learn a skill.
- Dig, spread, and level dirt, sand, and gravel using a hand
- Lift, carry, and manually transport construction materials,
tools, and supplies
- Clean tools, equipment, materials, and the work area
- Mix and spread concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other materials
using hand tools
- Join, wrap, and seal sections of pipe
- Perform a variety of routine non-machine tasks such as removing
forms, filling excavations, placing pipe sections in trench, and
assembling sections of pipe
- Perform a variety of machine tasks such as tapping soil, jack
hammering, and assisting in the fusing of pipe
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor
obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy
equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of
a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with
the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such
as rain, sun, snow, and wind.
- Water works experience
is a plus.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a
complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a
Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with
applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with
applicable local, state and federal laws governing
non-discrimination in employment at each location the Company
operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Webber, Texas City , Utility Laborers, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!