Activities Assistant Coordinator
Company: The Phoenix Post-Acute
Location: Texas City
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you're not
only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your
supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you're
caring for? Then we are the place for you! Activities Assistant
- Coordinates the recreational, social, intellectual, emotional
and spiritual programs in accordance with the resident's assessment
and care plan.
- Participates in planning community activities related to the
facility and the services and needs of the residents.
- Observe residents attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of
involvement so that the facility activity director can chart the
progress of the resident and their behavior.
- Interview the resident and family member in planning activity
for the resident
- Be involved in care planning for residents when necessary
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Fun, creative and outgoing personality
- Compassionate and patient, will be working directly with our
residents and patients- primarily elderly population. Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at ---The Phoenix
Post-Acute is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently
located at 519 Ninth Avenue North, near Galveston Bay. Our Lakeside
location provides easy access from the Emmett F Lowry Expressway
and serves the Southeast Houston, Texas City, and Galveston areas.
We feature 134 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private
and semi-private settings. Are you eager to make a difference?
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a
new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a
positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve. Our Values:
C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee FirstAccountabilityPassion
for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent Risk
TakingCelebrationOwnership The Phoenix Post-Acute519 Ninth Avenue
NorthTexas City, TX 77590 Back to Jobs
Keywords: The Phoenix Post-Acute, Texas City , Activities Assistant Coordinator, Other , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!