Location: Texas City
Posted on: March 9, 2023
- Overall 8+ years of Client CRM experience
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in Client with knowledge of
Sales and Marketing business processes
- Strong knowledge and experience with all the Out of Box
capabilities, components and configurations offered by Client
platform, and implementing new instances of Client.com from
- Strong knowledge and experience with configuration,
customization, programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions,
Web Services, Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, VisualForce and
- Client.com integration experience, with other enterprise
services using real-time APIs, Streaming APIs, offline synch jobs
using informatica / other tools, with other Client orgs and so on.
Experience with Client Connect is an added plus.
- Knowledge and experience of handling different Governor limits
and the ability to design and build applications for the enterprise
scale with Asynchronous jobs, Bulkify, Parallel Processing,
Platform Cache, LDS and so on.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex,
Client configurations, Apex, Lightning, AppExchange deployment, and
other Client.com metadata using the org or package deployment
models with GitHub as a version control system.
- Troubleshooting experience with Client (debugging issues with
Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, Flows / Processes,
Lightning page performance, SOQL performance, API integrations and
- Proficient in Client best practices, design patterns and design
- Good knowledge in Java and Object-Oriented Programming
languages and concepts.
- Prior Experience working in sql/nonsql databases, preferably in
- Prior Experience in Reactive JS development, REST based service
- Working on agile project teams is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and
project management, and organizational skills.
- Extensive programming and development skills.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding
how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Thorough functional understanding of one or more functional
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development
methodology and life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including
PowerPoint and Project; or other similar tools.
- In-depth understanding of:relational database concepts,
internet technologies Unix/Linux operating system functions
- bility to work collaboratively within a team environment of
other programmer/analysts cross functional peers to support
- bility to use IT Program Management Office system development
guidelines and methodology.
- bility to develop longer-range project plans and schedules;
lead projects and drive initiatives through implementation cycles.
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured
and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new
perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge
in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as
identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice
President level employees within the function, across functions and
with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this
individual can operate and drive results and set priorities
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with
a Bachelors degree; or 6 years and a Masters degree; or a PhD with
3 years experience
Keywords: eTeam, Texas City , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...