Senior Software Engineer
Location: Texas City
Posted on: March 20, 2020
Looking for Direct Hire!!!
Note: "Those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
will be considered. We are not able to sponsor at this time"
Our Client is the largest global owner/operator of Crypto Financial
Kiosks (e.g. Bitcoin ATMs), primary market is the under banked and
undeserved population that require another avenue for transacting
every day purchases. However, rest assured there is much more to us
than what is seen on our website currently; that?s just the tip of
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will participate in a wide
variety of projects that help bring crypto to many locations around
the world. From physical financial services kiosks, such as ATMs,
to company product websites, mobile apps, SaaS products, and
everything else in between. You will work closely with various
teams to bring innovative ideas to life and revitalize existing
Does this sound like you?
- You play well with others. Of course, we can?t always be best
friends with everyone, but you?re a natural for getting along with
people and others feel that way about you too (that?s key!). Though
you may get upset with someone, those issues fall off like water on
a duck?s back.
- You?re no new grad and have several years of professional
- You believe you could accomplish anything so long as you had
- You?re a creative problem solver and often come up with
- You want to make a difference and don?t want to be just another
cog in the wheel.
- You?re the type of person that genuinely prefers to help out
where others are weak and you?re also always open to accepting help
with your own weaknesses. You understand no one is perfect.
- You?re located in the San Francisco Bay Area or Dallas/Fort
Worth area (or want to relocate to DFW).
The following is expected of you:
- Building or improving various micro-services, applications,
back-end, front-end, middleware, or anything else in-between within
your capability and understanding through code and tests.
- Take part in research, development, system design, and
- Participating in code reviews and technical meetings.
- Be a team player with commitment to success.
- Able to take initiative and occasionally lead
- Able to work well with agile/lean teams.
- Overall professional experience should be at least 5
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject, or
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and various
- Solid understanding and application of core principles of OO
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical
- General Linux knowledge and experience.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
The following generous benefits package is provided:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Bonus program
- Free snacks
Please share your Updated profile to Raghu@w3global.com or you can
connect me via 972-393-2227
Keywords: W3Global, Texas City , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!