Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $16/hr
Company: Interim Healthcare - Houston
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistants Needed!Interim Healthcare is
seeking experienced CNAs for our current and future clients in the
South Houston area.The CNA will provide supplemental/contract
services to our clients, and will strive to provide these services
in a compassionate, professional and ethical manner.Expand your
career and join the team today!
Responsibilities may vary depending on placement:
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort
needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos,
shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and
- Observes and reports the condition of the patient/client to the
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to:
measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose
monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital
signs; and weight.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of
Nursing Assistant course and Nurse Assistant certification in
- One (1) year experience in a comparable job classification
and/or as required by a contracted facility.Knowledge, Skills &
- Evidence of current CPR/BLS training for infants, children and
- Able to provide proof of a valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving your own vehicle.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare - Houston, Texas City , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) $16/hr, Human Resources , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!