Registered Nurse ICU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Texas City
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a
Registered Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit. We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment program.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA
Houston Healthcare Mainland - Texas City, TX Registered Nurse (RN)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Founded in 1952, HCA Houston Healthcare
Mainland has been part of Galveston County for more than 55 years.
Originally a 90-bed hospital, we have grown to a 223 bed acute care
facility offering quality, compassionate care with state-of-the-art
services. Our services include inpatient and outpatient medical,
surgical and specialty services. What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Assists physician with procedures, including, but not limited
to: intubation, thoracentesis, chest tube insertion, subclavian
line insertion, pulmonary artery catheters
- Obtaining blood from accessing arterial lines, central venous
lines and pulmonary artery lines
- Responsible for direction of emergent care in crisis situation
in a calm, knowledgeable manner
- Maintains clear and respectful communication with patient,
family, physicians, and other healthcare providers
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing required.
- One (1) year prior clinical experience required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification HCA Healthcare ranks
on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd
love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Texas City , Registered Nurse ICU, Healthcare , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!