Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $69K-92K per year
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare
Location: Texas City
Posted on: July 28, 2022
HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ED -
Emergency Department Manager for a nursing job in Texas City,
Texas. Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services. HCA is dedicated to the
growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the
tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
currently looking for an ambitious Nurse Manager for the Emergency
Room to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!At HCA,
you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to
create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in
several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can
even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs.
Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex
spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate
in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland is a 222-bed acute care facility
that has been an integral part of Galveston County for more than 60
years. It offers services in emergency medicine, obstetrics and
gynecology, surgery, physical therapy, radiology, total joint
replacements, hyperbaric medicine diagnostic/imaging services and
wound care facilities. HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland is
affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare
Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of
hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and
diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi
and South Texas. Facilities include 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory
care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional
transfer center. For more information, visit Our Managers have
access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals
- A comprehensive orientation process -
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators -
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient care Manager (RN) - Emergency Room What you will do in this
- Completes administrative duties / reports in a timely
- Identifies areas for improvement with Emergency Department
staffing and processes.
- Seeks and implements solutions to actual and potential problems
identified in the Emergency Department.
- Works with other departments to improve coordination of care
activities in the Emergency Department. -
- Identifies staff development needs and provides plan to improve
deficiencies or advance the level of practice. -
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere in the workplace that is
conducive to employee's personal and professional growth.
- Exemplifies high-level customer service skills in all
- Willingly provides direct patient care when required, models
expected behaviors to staff. -
- Effectively manages conflict on the unit.
- Assists Charge Nurse in managing patient volumes/flow process
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN
- Current Licensed as an RN in the State of Texas.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course( ALS or ACLS) an certification required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric
Advanced Life Support Course (PALS) and certification required
- Five years recent clinical experience - Emergency Room
- Three years nursing management experience preferred. Healthcare
Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered
Nurses and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900
facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory
surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff
continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA
Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health's top
100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and
operational data. Be a part of an organization that invests in you.
We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation Notice Our
Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility
within your career and we take your candidate experience very
seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee
will request financial or personal information (Social Security
Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email.
The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like
Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions
about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers
at option 1. HCA Houston Healthcare Job ID #4439_0690. Pay package
is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to
confirmation). Posted job title: Manager (RN) Emergency Room
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare, Texas City , Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $69K-92K per year, Healthcare , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!