Company: Interim HealthCare - Houston, TX (Bloomer)
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRegistered Nurse (RN) Job DescriptionCompany
OverviewInterim HealthCare Houston Southeast is America's leading
provider of home care services. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.Interim HealthCare strives to
make a difference with specialized nursing skills that provide
effectively, and efficient patient care in the lives of the people
in the Houston Southeast area by providing the most excellent
patient care.We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for
facility staffing in Houston Southeast Area. This position is
unique because it allows you to create and manage your own schedule
which provides the flexibility to work around family obligations.
This position includes a variety of different facility shifts,
selected by our company and our employees in the facilities we have
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Paid WeeklyJob Requirements
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by the
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patient's/client's progress.
- Current TB (if you do not have a current TB - we will allow
time for you to get one)
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
Including willingness to work with COVID patients.
- Minimum of 1-year RN experience
- Pass federal and state-required criminal and abuse background
checks where required.
- Registered Nurse license from the state of Texas - active and
in good standingWorking Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks
including lifting, reposition, and transfer patients.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and reach
- Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in
the patient's needs to evaluate outcomes of care.If you are looking
for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the
security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim
HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over
50 plus years and there are more than 350 offices across the
country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to
integrity makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location
is independently owned and operated. ©2020 Interim HealthCare
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Houston, TX (Bloomer), Texas City , Registered Nurse-RN, Healthcare , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!