Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN
Company: Interim HealthCare - Houston, TX (Bloomer)
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLVN - Job DescriptionInterim HealthCare Houston
Southeast is America's leading provider of patient care services.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry. Interim HealthCare strives to make a
difference with specialized nursing skills that provide
effectively, and efficient patient care in the lives of the people
in the Houston Southeast area.We are seeking LVN's to provide
efficient patient care in the Houston Southeast area, under the
supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the
patient's plan of care, applicable law, and regulation, accepted
standards of nursing practice, payor requirements, and Interim
HealthCare policies and procedures.Benefits
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Pay Range $22-$25 hourly paid weeklyKnowledge, Skills &
- Able to perform CPR.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patient's progress.
- Effectively communicate in English with all levels of the
- May have access to protected health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.
- Pass federal and state-required criminal and abuse background
checks where required.
- Recognize and report changes in the patient's condition to the
Facility and RN supervisor.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
reach freely and assist patients with standing, walking, and
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
Including willingness to work with COVID patients.
- Physical activity that may require occasional lifting, pushing,
or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Work is normally performed in the patient's residences and
facilities.If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look
no further. We offer the security of working for an established
company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great
jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and there are more than
350 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined
with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Houston, TX (Bloomer), Texas City , Licensed Vocational Nurse-LVN, Healthcare , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!