Home Health OASIS Registered Nurse
Company: All About Home Care Inc
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 2, 2021
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed as an RN in the state of Texas.
- Two (2) years Home Health skilled nursing experience
- Ability to complete OASIS visits and documentation (Start of
Care, Re-certification, Resumption of Care) using Kinnser
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Spanish speaking preferred.Responsibilities:
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Makes the initial assessment visit and OASIS documentation
- Regularly reevaluates the patient---s nursing needs.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient---s visit
and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel in changes in the conditions and needs of the
- Counsels the patient and the family/significant others in
meeting nursing and related needs.
- Process orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition.
- Complete certification/re-certification orders and discharge
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist,
Occupational Therapist, and Medical Social Worker those patients
requiring their specialized skills
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Participates in peer review and performance improvement as
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as
- Takes on-call duty, nights, weekends, and holidays, as
- Geared for growth
- Further education and training provided
- IRA plan for eligible employees
Keywords: All About Home Care Inc, Texas City , Home Health OASIS Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!