Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Med/Surg Telemetry
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
Location: Texas City
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
About this role:
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland is looking for PRN RN's to work
within ICU, IMCU or Med Surg Units across our local Hospitals.
- These are night and weekend opportunities.
- Twelve week commitments
- Earn $10,000 - $15,000 PRN Bonus for fulfilling work commitment
(bonus paid in two increments)
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY, APPLY TODAY! Do you have the career
opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of
healthcare services as a Registered Nurse in the Med/Surg
Telemetry. We offer you an excellent total compensation package,
including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about
this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland - Texas
City, TX Registered Nurse (RN) PRN - Med/Surg Telemetry HCA Houston
Healthcare Mainland has been an integral part of Galveston County
for more than 60 years. We offer 223 beds and services in emergency
medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, physical therapy,
radiology, total joint replacements, hyperbaric medicine
diagnostic/imaging services and wound care facilities. What you
will do in this role:
- Interprets diagnostic data.
- Competently performs routine technical procedures/skills.
- Provides patient/family instruction and healthcare
- Practices and promotes proper aseptic technique, infection
control measures, and body mechanics.
- Evaluates the patient/family response to, and outcome(s) of,
implemented care and modifies the plan of care accordingly.
- Competently and consistently completes accurate, concise, and
legible documentation on all patient, unit, and Hospital
- Supports/participates in unit-based continuous quality
improvement activities including evaluative mechanisms.
- Utilizes research-based nursing interventions. Will participate
in peer review. Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- One (1) year prior clinical experience.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification HCA Healthcare ranks
on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd
love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our recruiters.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here . For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland, Texas City , Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Med/Surg Telemetry, Healthcare , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!