Registered Nurse Manager Acute Care Neuro Tele at HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Registered Nurse Manager Acute Care Neuro Tele and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Manager Acute Care Neuro Tele opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Manager Acute Care Neuro Tele for our facility to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
* You will assist the Director with all department activity to assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
* You will assist in coordinating the departments participation in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
* You will ensure that nursing care is based on the nursing process and evaluates the effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
* You will provide clinical support to the nursing staff.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
* Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required. Masters preferred.
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification is required
* Minimum of three (3) years of clinical practice in provision of clinical nursing of the adult medical-surgical patient with emphasis on leadership and management experience.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
, a campus of HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, has been serving Texas City, Texas for more than 60 yearsbringing compassionate, patients first care into Galveston County and the surrounding communities. Since being founded in 1952, HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland has grown from a 90-bed hospital to a 220+ bed acute care facility offering quality care with premium services. That growth is a reflection of the changing needs of our community and patients, as well as rapidly advancing medical technology. Our highly skilled staff and specialized physicians provide service excellence to all of our patients. Our services include inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. We are a Level IV Trauma Center and a Primary Stroke Center. Together, we offer a complete range of speciali... Please click to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Texas City , Registered Nurse Manager Acute Care Neuro Tele at HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland, Executive , Texas City, Texas
here to apply!