Project Manager / Contractor
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Minimum Mandatory Skills Cloud based
Applications-HCM-Functional-Workday (HCM) - Services Core Desired
Skills HCM-Functional-Workday (HCM) - Services Core Interview
Preference (In-Person / Telephonic / Skype / Any) MS Teams Video
Detailed JD Job Description:
- Engage stakeholders across Lines of Businesses to understand
the needs and develop a roadmap to deliver Enterprise HR Solution
on Workday Platform
- Translate business requirements/user stories into solution
- Design End to End solution to fulfill requirements
- Ensuring timely and quality deliverables as per Shell standards
by pro-actively managing work and mitigating security risks.
- Proactively engage with team members in the virtual DevOps
teams, HR Services teams, and Legacy systems teams.
- Mentor junior members for their skill development and
- Contribute to the Agile environment by thinking out of the box
and continuously wanting to structurally improve the ways of
working, the technical stability and the speed in which changes are
- Very strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Technical competence Workday tool & process (Implementation &
support) Skills & Requirements
- Good understanding of integration across applications (both HR
applications and non-HR applications)
- Knowledge of HCM process
- Agile framework and relevant tools (VSTS, ServiceNow etc.)
- Configure changes in Workday based on business
- Support Workday configuration for enhancements, address
defects, and new functionality, Business Process Config/Policy,
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement and
- Coordinates activities and requirements with software vendors
to assist in resolving systems issues.
- Develops and implements standards and controls to ensure the
data integrity of the HRIS applications and databases. Develops
systems and procedures documentation.
- Evaluates human resource information system software and
hardware needs and designs new and/or modifies existing system to
meet changing demands. Coordinates implementation plans with the
- Provides leadership and/or specific expertise in addressing
special project needs to include yearend reporting for compensation
and payroll, employment compliance reporting, etc. ensuring the
integrity and timeliness of the data.
- Coordinates between human resources and systems personnel to
resolve programming and functionality problems. Ensures
implementation, operation, and maintenance of the human resource
systems and applications are in accordance with established
- Works with unit/area management to identify key business
objectives and translate them into human resource applications
- Assesses organizational needs and provides diagnosis and
recommendations for improvements and/or interventions and manages
the implementation of solutions where required.
- Performs the development and/or generation of more complex
reports and data management in support of human resources
day-to-day activities on a wide range of HRIS applications.
Keywords: eTeam, Texas City , Project Manager / Contractor, Executive , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...