Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the
United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.Our close-knit team of dedicated
professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for
their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work
environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits
that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every
employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds
outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a
career with Dal-Tile.Primary Objective
- Plans, organizes, and manages production operations for a
specific department(s) across all shifts.Major Function and Scope
- Ensures continuous and efficient production in desired
quantities and in a timely manner to meet logistic schedules.
- Ensures safe and healthful working conditions for associates
and ensures an organized work environment.
- Develops a schedule that meets production objectives in
coordination with other areas.
- Establishes, maintains, and analyzes budgets, records, and
other controls to continually minimize costs consistent with
- Conducts reviews of quality system.
- Recommends and implements approved capital projects.
- Implements production process on new products.
- Ensures appropriate training of organization as needs are
- Coaches and reviews performance of exempt level direct
- Ensures employees complete required training.
- Ensure ergonomic risk factors are reduced to an acceptable
level when feasible.
- Lead injury/illness investigations and ensure accurate root
cause is identified and addressed.
- Performs other duties as required by Manager.Experience and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Adminstration,
Engineering (any), Management or related field, preferred.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
- Requires knowledge of safety policy and procedures.
- Ability to read/write English. Knowledge of ceramic
manufacturing and quality standards preferred.
- Five or more years of management experience in a manufacturing
or related environment.
- Process expertise abilities to identify improvements, document
& propose solutions.We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of
creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k,
Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.Dal-Tile is a
proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families -
Thank You for Your Service!Active military, transitioning service
members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Mohawk
Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk, Texas City , OPERATIONS MANAGER, Executive , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!