Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 22, 2022
About KerryKerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition
company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every
day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more
sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across
the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner,
creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry
offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while
providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global
environment.About the roleThe Dallas Texas Territory Manager, Food
Service Brands, is responsible for delivery of volume and revenue
objectives within end-user accounts in the assigned territory.
Reporting to the Central Region Sales Manager, the individual will
identify and secure new business while maintaining and growing
existing business to increase sales and profitability. Key
- Perform cold calls for prospective new accounts tied to
corporate initiatives to generate sales and grow territory. Follow
up on leads through distributor sales representatives, Multi-Unit
Account Managers as well as networking.
- Development and successful implementation of marketing programs
within existing and new end-user accounts.
- Coordinate the placement and installation of equipment and
ensure the accounts ongoing throughput requirements are
- Utilize market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field
intelligence to secure new product placement and increased usage
velocity within food service operators.
- Develop and maintain top-to-top relationships within key
customers, preparing and conducting quarterly actionable business
plans to assist in key customer growth.
- Input and manage account activity and sales pipeline through
applicable CRM system.
- Build strong working relationships within the region, while
collaborating effectively and efficiently with diverse functions at
the customer level as well as with internal partners in Marketing
and Customer Care at Kerry.Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years Food Service or equivalent experience.
- Results orientation to top line volume and profit growth
combined with the ability to execute best in class strategic and
tactical field activity in the assigned territory.
- Strong presentation skills, creative thinking and a desire to
- Experience within Salesforce or other Customer Relationship
- Clear and effective written communication as well as
presentation skills in either individual or group settings.
- Solid foundational understanding of Food Service.
Keywords: Kerry, Texas City , Territory Manager, Executive , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!