Communications Manager - Digital Content Strategy
Company: Texas AM AgriLife
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job TitleCommunications Manager - Digital Content
StrategyAgencyTexas A&M Agrilife ResearchDepartmentAg
CommunicationsProposed Minimum SalaryCommensurateJob
LocationCollege Station, TexasJob TypeStaffJob DescriptionThe
Communications Manager, Digital Content Strategy is responsible for
creating, editing, and managing the amplification strategies
relating to marketing materials and news collateral to extend Texas
A&M AgriLife's brand, story and public relations efforts. Job
- Manages digital content marketing strategies.
- Oversees content marketing initiatives across key digital
communication channels, including social media, email marketing,
- Drives website traffic, create digital engagements and generate
- Collaborates across disciplines and silos to deliver an
effective content marketing strategy to compliment the editorial
- Works within WordPress sites, especially
AgriLifeToday.tamu.edu, to tag and optimize content.
- Supports implementation of basic SEO writing and editorial
- Maintains a strong understanding of AgriLife and the respective
roles each individual unit plays within the greater brand
- Executes quality control processes using excellent proofreading
and copy-editing skills.
- Develops and creates briefs to effectively communicate abstract
and creative concepts to customers and end users.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Education and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Five years of related experience in web management, project
management or related area.Required Special Knowledge, Skills, and
- Ability to translate complex ideas into understandable
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style
- Experience working with content management systems such as
WordPress or similar systems.
- Attention to detail and understanding of great design.All
positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
Keywords: Texas AM AgriLife, Texas City , Communications Manager - Digital Content Strategy, Executive , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!