Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Location: Texas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Manages a large or broad function/department within a multifaceted
organization. Develops strategy and sets policy and direction.
Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and
integration of activities with other major organizational
functions. Fully accountable for the success of the designated
function or department. Owns a significant number of measurable
functional, operational and strategic goals or priorities.
Responsible for one or more recognized professional disciplines.
Assumes responsibility for the successful implementation of
business plans in a defined area of responsibility. Contributes to
the overall strategic definition of a function with strong business
acumen. Acts as a key advisor to executive management in
influencing the strategic direction of the business.
- Responsible for leading/managing marketing, operational, and
financial aspects of assigned product grouping/segment (ex:US
- Develop short and mid-term plans to achieve market growth,
revenue and operating profit goals.
- Develop and lead cross-functional go-to-market team to support
daily execution of marketing, operational and financial
- Develops strategy with field sales teams, sales management and
other key category stakeholders on programs and product positioning
to win business.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree, advanced degree or MBA
- Typically 12-15+ years of professional services
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing a local
- P&L management experience; moderate size & complexity.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understands key requirements of Corporate governance.
- Strong business skills.
- Understands company product and solutions strategies.
- Strong financial and operational capabilities.
- Leadership ability.
- Executive engagements.
- Strong team player.
- Impacts a core product offering or grouping of non-core
offering and solutions.
- Country or Regional responsibility.
- Manages a large, complex category organization with multiple
business units, financial models, sales motions, markets and
- Develops first level category managers and staff.
- Drives standardization and effectiveness at the Country and/or
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of
arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Texas City , Director, APS, Executive , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!