Company: OTC Logistics LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are an emerging logistics company that has recently moved to
become a Global Freight Forwarding firm. Located in Houston
(Galleria area), we are committed to building a strong team to
service our customers providing top quality international logistics
The company works hard to make a great working environment for all
employees by providing top benefits and opportunities for
Our international business is growing and we are expanding our
team. We are seeking a skilled experienced International Operation
Commission incentives, performance bonuses and possible signing
The job duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage operations staff of 4 to 8 members
- Customer service and cargo tracking
- FCL and LCL import and export ocean
- General import and export customs procedures
- Arranging overseas shipments with partner international
- RORO and Break Bulk Experience
- Terminal operations experience
- Rate gathering and quotations to agents and customers
- General shipment accounting
- US Domestic land transport
- Rate negotiations with all types of vendors
- General export packing and crating
- Shipping Documentation
- Air Freight experience
- Highly skilled at customer service.
- 5 years of international freight forwarding experience
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Must write and speak in a professional manner.
- Spanish Speaking (not required, but very helpful)
- Able to work within MS Window applications (outlook, excel,
word, PPT ect)
- Work in customs software called Magaya.
- Able to work in a deadline driven industry.
Keywords: OTC Logistics LLC, Texas City , Operations Manager, Executive , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!