Company: Southern Management Corporation
Location: Texas City
Posted on: September 6, 2020
SUMMARY:The Branch Manager manages the execution of plans for
achieving revenue, expense, and profitability objectives. This
position is responsible for training and motivating branch staff,
demonstrating outstanding customer service, and implementing the
- Accomplishes profitability goals and maintain company
- Maintains professional appearance of the branch.
- Manages the overall processing of new and refinanced
- Provides guidance on appropriate loan amounts and terms to meet
customer and company needs.
- Controls the collection process to effectively handle past due
and delinquent loans.
- Provides high levels of customer service and responds to
- Ensures that the branch adheres to all internal and external
- Participates in the interview and selection of all branch
- Executes business-to-business marketing plan by leveraging
available marketing tools.
- Maintains awareness of the marketplace and local
- Provides reports as required to District, State and Corporate
- Manages and controls expenses throughout the branch.
- Trains and maintains a motivated workforce, including readying
Assistant Manager for Branch Manager promotion.
- Manages the scheduling of branch staff to maximize growth and
achieve branch targets/goals.
- Handles the daily management of employees: salary, performance
reviews, employee relations, terminations, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal laws and
regulations governing the Company's business.
- Ensures staff adheres to scheduled hours.
- Performs other activities, as needed and directed by Company
management.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree or equivalent, some college preferred
- English fluency is required. In some locations, additional
fluency in Spanish is
- Minimum of two years of operational experience in the consumer
lending or banking
- Supervisory experience
- Branch Manager role may require relocation to a different
branch.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong leadership, organizational, and motivational skills
- Ability to lead a team that will provide excellent
- Ability to recruit qualified and high-performing candidates for
- Highly developed skills in problem solving, analytical
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Solid verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, effectively manage time and meet daily,
monthly, and quarterly
- Ability to establish partnerships with Associates/liaisons
- Must pass drug and background
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver's license and
current auto insurance.
- In GA & SC, Associates must, as a condition of employment,
apply and be granted a State insurance sales license AND receive
appointment by the insurance carrier authorizing the Associate to
sell their product. This process involves both organizations
evaluating an Associate's credit, criminal, and driving
- This position is full-time, approximately 40-50 hours per week
that may include some evenings and Saturdays.
- Regular, timely, and predictable adherence to assigned work
schedule is an essential function of the job. NOTE: Nothing in this
job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Keywords: Southern Management Corporation, Texas City , Branch Manager, Executive , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!