Sr. Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Looking for a creative and driven infrastructure developer with strong technical and programming skills, proven problem-solving ability, and excellent communication skills for enhancing and maintaining the infrastructure platform.
* Strong experience in Infrastructure Automation Engineering.
* 3+ years of experience working in AWS Cloud Environment and proficient in fundamental services like EC2, VPC, IAM, S3, any managed database service (like Aurora).
* Engineering Mindset: Must be able to quickly learn and adapt to technologies needed for our platform including (but not limited to Typescript, GoLang, Pulumi, CodeFresh)
* 3+ years of experience working on Containerization and Container Orchestration platforms (like Kubernetes)
* 2+ years of experience working on Infrastructure as a Code Technologies like Pulumi/CDK/Terraform/CloudFormation
* 3+ years of experience in creating and managing CI/CD Pipelines
* Understands fundamentals of Git and Git workflows. Must have used at least one of the SAAS-based Git tools like GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket.
* Willing to provide Tier-3 support for our Infrastructure Platform.
* Good troubleshooting skills to quickly understand and isolate the issues when doing Platform Development or providing platform support.
* Understands fundamentals of Linux OS and Shell Scripting.
* Understands fundamentals of networking to troubleshoot and diagnose networking issues
* Understands fundamentals of security as it pertains to Kubernetes, AWS IAM, Containerization, Patching and Upgrades, Network Security.
* Understands fundamentals of observability including metrics, logging, tracing, alerting, and dashboards
Good to Have:
* Valid AWS Professional or Specialty Certification
* Pulumi IAC experience is a plus
* Experience implementing Istio Service Mesh in production is a plus
* Experience using CodeFresh for CI/CD is a plus
* Experience on messaging platforms like AWS MSK is a plus.
* Experience working on Open Telemetry, AWS X-Ray, Prometheus, CloudWatch and ELK stack is a plus.
Keywords: eTeam, Texas City , Sr. Infrastructure Automation Engineer, Engineering , Texas City, Texas
here to apply!