Company: INEOS Styrolution
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Texas City, TX and Pasadena, TX
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
- The global leader in styrenics:No. 1 leader in styrenics with a
focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene
Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees:3,600 worldwide
- Production sites:20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base:Customers in 106 countries
- Sales:6billion EUR in 2021
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority at
INEOS.Our US locations are following the INEOS Covid protocols for
new hires as a condition of employment:
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated prior to start date,
- Provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date and must be
fully vaccinated prior to commencement of employment
The Environmental Engineer is responsible for assisting the Gulf
Coast Region plants to achieve and maintain compliance with INEOS
Styrolution SHEQ policies and applicable federal, state, and local
environmental regulatory requirements for the operation of the
What are some key things you will do:
- Communicate impact of environmental regulations and
requirements to Gulf Coast Personnel and Management.
- Recommend and support implementation of solutions to regulatory
- Monitor site performance against permit requirements and
identify opportunities to improve.
- Compile and submit complete and accurate information and data
necessary to measure performance towards plant SHE goals and
- Participate in SHE assurance audits for the site.
- Provide support or lead negotiations with agencies to drive
resolution around issues (e.g., permitting, compliance, etc.).
- Manages air compliance programs or components of such programs,
- Provides oversight to technical contractors and engineering
companies, and to the selection of technical materials and service
Conducts and documents investigations of environmental incidents
and ensures follow-up actions to prevent recurrences that are
- Supports company behavioral and process safety expectations and
applies the principles in work practices
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Environmental compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a chemical plant
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Chemical, Environmental
Studies, Safety, or similarly related field.
- Experience in Wastewater, RCRA, and LDAR with at least 60% of
time spent focused on Air compliance.
- Working knowledge of ISO; experience with ISO audits
- Knowledgeable of applicable Federal, State, and Local
Environmental Regulations, including pending changes.
- Experience with obtaining or renewing air permits (i.e. NSR,
Title V, etc.)
- Experience with Soil Remediation, and DOT highly desirable.
- Experience with data management information systems (e.g., SAP,
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), e-mail systems (Outlook), Adobe, Etc.
This opportunity involves supporting two plant locations. One
islocated in Pasadena, Texas and the other is in Texas City, Texas.
The sites are approximately 20 miles apart.Pasadena is part of the
Houston metropolitan area, about 30 miles from downtown. Texas City
is about40 miles Southeast of Houston and 10miles north of
[Not translated in selected language]
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay, and bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including
health, short term disability, and lifeand accidental death
- Retirement savings with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
It does not matter where you come from, who you are or how you see
yourself. We have an inclusive approach that is open and
transparent and welcomes talent first and foremost. At INEOS, we
believe a diverse business provides the right platform for open and
innovative thinking, and that's where the best ideas come from. We
are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity.
- We are committed to the safety and personal well-being of all
- We offer a positive learning environment and support career
- We produce materials that are necessary for our daily lives
- We contribute and donate to the communities in which we
- We are determined to deliver circular, low-carbon styrenics
that are safe and sustainable
We are excited to hear from you and share more about our
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Keywords: INEOS Styrolution, Texas City , Environmental Engineer, Engineering , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!