Environmental Technician I - TX_Texas City
Location: Texas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Opportunity: HydroChemPSC is looking for a Hydroblasting
Technician to join their safety conscious team! The Hydroblasting
Technician is responsible for the safe and proper execution of
HydroChemPSC jobs across all services lines.
About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the
premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in
North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility
sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety
system, innovative career development platform, committed customer
service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and
automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service,
and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational
experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training
and career development for our employees.
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the
company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding
operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all
peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the
disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Additional duties as assigned Working Environment:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience. Skills and
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company's
driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using
personal vehicle on company business.
- OSHA certification may be required for this job.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers
Identification Credential (TWIC).
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HPC
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Texas City , Environmental Technician I - TX_Texas City, Engineering , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!