Location: Texas City
Posted on: May 7, 2022
What you do at AMD changes everythingAt AMD, we push the
boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world
for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing,
graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for
gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.Developing great
technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who
understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile"
to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the
passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries,
deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of
passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities
available to come join our team.WW Consumer GTM Production
SpecialistTHE ROLE:The Global Consumer Go-to-Market team is
responsible for defining the strategy for marketing programs that
support key objectives and executing them for the Consumer Segment.
From global campaign development to executing targeted campaigns,
we drive full-funnel, audience centric initiatives that support the
consumer PC business. This role will support the global
go-to-market team through a variety of ongoing efforts, acting as
the project manager and production coordinator for key
programs/campaigns and maintaining pertinent team documents and
trackers. The role reports to the Consumer GTM Manager, Team
Lead.THE PERSON:We are a small team looking for someone to support
key global programs through day-to-day management, production and
organization. You are a passionate team player, willing to role
your sleeves up and tackle tasks to keep the team organized,
efficient and on-task. You are a master of the details and the
champion of flawless execution. The ideal team member is someone
who is eternally optimistic, an exceptional communicator,
organizational expert and an advocate for cross-departmental
- Provides support to GTM team as gatekeeper of all active
projects to ensure timely execution and efficient processes.
- Acts as the content manager for amd.com including minor updates
to align with business needs as well as new content requests to
align with campaign objectives.
- Manages the program calendar including campaign milestones,
product launches and key details.
- Manages the execution and release of integrated campaigns to
the global asset management system.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for the localization of
marketing campaigns and key marketing assets.
- Assists the team in quarterly budget tracking and actualization
across a number of vendors and projects.
- Maintains consumer programs deck ensuring accuracy of content,
working with key stakeholders across segments to keep content
current and release on quarterly basis. Also acts as the
ambassador, ensuring teams know it's purpose and promote it's
- 5 years of relevant GTM/Advertising/Marketing experience
- Agency management and creative production experience
- A self-starter and ability to work independently and with a
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to
manage projects from initiation to completion.
- Top-notch communication skills, with a demonstrable ability of
building trusted relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Skilled in all MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel,
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related
fieldLOCATION:Austin, TX#LI-MS3Benefits offered are described
here.AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status,
medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin,
race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran
status. Please click here for more information.SDL2017
Keywords: AMD, Texas City , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!