Company: A*Med Home Health
Location: Texas City
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Assists with implementing and complying with office
- Maintains office Safety logs and is the safety officer (if
applicable). Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing
system for Administrator. Retrieves information from the files when
- Maintain copy of Policy and Procedure Manuals (update,
revisions insertion), implementing printing, binding, distribution
documentation of revisions, etc.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies,
including high-level staff such as CEO, Presidents, etc. Handles
confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when
necessary. Maintains strict confidentiality with all company
information; uses discretion when discussing all matters.
- Produce packets for New Hires and maintains class materials for
HHA monthly classes.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring
and ongoing projects. Acts as a project manager for special
projects, at the request of the Administrator, which may include;
planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts,
tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling,
grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for
accuracy and clarity.
- Assures that new staff members receive adequate
- Responsible for understanding respecting and following the
health information privacy and security policy and procedures
(HIPPA) and is personally responsible for same.
- Provides leadership in complying with regulations related to
patient privacy and protected health information. Ensuring that
daily operations and actual practice conform to requirements as
outlined in policies and procedures of HIPPA.
- Demonstrate good rapport and cooperative working relationship
with all staff members; respond to co-workers with concern and
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Responsible for understanding, respecting and following
Corporate Compliance program.
- Follows-up on problems when identified.
- Prepares relevant statistics and reports when needed.A*MED
Philosophy is founded on the principle that home health care is an
essential component in the delivery of health care. We are
committed to providing the highest quality services to our clients.
It is A*MED's belief that by utilizing and collaborating our
resources in the continuum of home health care, quality and
excellence are achieved. We understand the strong desire of our
Seniors to remain in the place they are most comfortable... home.
We also understand the many hurdles to making this a safe and
rewarding choice for both the client and the family. We are
dedicated to providing the quality care that promotes independence
and dignity for the client in any setting.It is the policy of A*Med
Management to provide equal opportunity for all applicants for
employment regardless political affiliation, race, color, national
origin, age, sex, religious creed or disability. Applicants may
request any reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the
application process.Job Type: Full-timePay: $14.00 - $16.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: A*Med Home Health, Texas City , Administrative Assistant/Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Texas City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!